OMCO’s new 200 foot long roll forming mill can efficiently produce large volumes of custom welded tubes in nearly any profile. The line incorporates a 330-ton pre-punch press, a 3.5″ rafted roll forming mill and a 150 kW high frequency welder with integrated eddy current monitoring.
In addition to custom shapes, our facility can provide cost-effective welded tubes that have slots or holes in any configuration.
Closed Welded Shapes: Efficient Manufacture of High Volume Requirements
OMCO’s capabilities are particularly attractive for customers that require either:
- high volumes of non-standard closed welded shapes that are unavailable from traditional “tubers,” or
- high volumes of standard welded tubes that require extensive or unusual punching, notching, slotting or other fabrication or finishing operations
Custom welded tubes are used in a variety of products, including:
- material handling systems
- ROPS and FOPS structures
- torque tubes
- transportation industry components
Our mill includes:
- Rafted, 24 pass roll forming mill with 3.5″ diameter spindles
- Capable of rolling material up to a maximum thickness of 0.250″
- Inline 150 kW high frequency welding system
- 330 ton pre-punch press
- Inline eddy current weld monitoring system
- High capacity cut-off shear
These top-of-the-line features allow OMCO to cost-effectively produce high quality custom welded tubes in a wide range of sizes and material thicknesses.
200 foot long roll forming mill can efficiently produce large volumes of custom welded tubes in nearly any profile.